Discuss Screw fix magnetic filter for £30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheating

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Checkout the sales at screw fix. Mag filter is £30 amount other things.

Some good hand tool prices too.

Just bought 2 actually. Had a look at one and very similar to a TF1 in construction. Not bad for a third the price of a Magnaclean!

Blimey, at that price, even I am tempted.

I wonder what they would do if I put 1000 in my basket?

Laugh at you and any one else who buys them. Rubbish but ok for £30

They look like the grasslin ones. Gutted because I brought 100 around a month ago at £38 plus vat because I thought I was getting a good deal on a bulk buy :(

All we need now are some Magnaclean stickers as I wouldn't like people to thinkim fitting cheap tat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Screw fix magnetic filter for £30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock