Discuss Scam's & fraudsters warning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combined Maintenance AGAIN!

What we have to offer:

· A local domestic gas Contract within the M Postcode area, for a minimum of 12 months.
· Each rental property is legally required to have an annual Landlord Gas Safety Certificate.
· There will be set prices for specific general works, i.e. CP12 & Boiler Service.
· 30 days notice is given for all planned maintenance.
· 1 company will be selected. No sharing area or jobs with competitors.
· Payments made within 30 days from date of receiving invoice.

Oh and.............The retention deposit for the M postcode contract is £2100.00 + Vat.

I've had a message left on my answer machine from john Henderson at combined maintenance

obvioudly after reading this thread, I won't be calling him back

Kay-jay it`s better said EN CERVEZA HAY FELICIDAD- IN BEER THERE IS JOY, well that`s in spanish mate if it`s any help.

Had one of these jokers contact me a couple of weeks ago and played them along to get them to send some info and draft contracts so I could give something to Action Fraud. If people have time to do this and all forward these scam details to Action Fraud there's more chance of getting them shut down.

Thank you very much for your warnings regarding Combined Maintenance Services Ltd. I too today "won" a contract with these people for gas and plumbing CP12s and servicing within the SM postcode. I was requested to esign a contract which was previously signed by them and also to make a BACS or CHAPS payment of £2400 to be received by close of business today. This is prior to any work or any value of guaranteed work being established. The conversation I had was that I would be drip fed as not to flood my diary and over commit myself to my current work loads. If I have not had found this forum I probably would have gone ahead and signed the contract and paid the money. I am so grateful for your comments and warnings. Thank you for saving me £2,400 incl. VAT. Names mentioned are Ross Black, James, Phil and Jonathan are all names that are in the conference call which is very professional and sounds authentic and lasts around 45 mins. I am no mug but almost fell for this as at the end of it all when I was awarded the contract and asked how I felt about being awarded the contract I was jubilant. Since reading from this forum I am in no doubt that this too from Combined Maintenance Services Ltd is an utter scam. It did sound too good to be true but they are very convincing, they even have a twitter account!!
I take heed of all of what the forum have said and truly do believe that if anyone is unsure then these are these are the forums to look at. Thank you so much.

Glad you weren't mugged off.
Ps, I expect that your gratitude will extend to a donation towards the whip in 'The Plumbers Arms' ;)

I have had a recent call from a company FFFC which is a charity for cancer? I told them to send me some info about 2 weeks ago and I have had anything? Anyone know of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scam's & fraudsters warning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had the obligatory email from a company trying to sell contract s for repair etc: Seems very similar to the ones a yea back that required a...
Replies
Views
P
Service Magic: DO NOT USE THEM Warning anyone out there thinking of using SERVICE MAGIC to get job referals should avoid them at all costs...
Replies
Views
D
Fancy a day out checking out the latest ideas for home building. The UK's BIGGEST self build show is at NEC ********* will be attending the...
Replies
Views
365drills

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock