Currently reading:
Service magic scam How to get reimbursed?

Discuss Service magic scam How to get reimbursed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plumb Fed Up

Service Magic: DO NOT USE THEM

Warning anyone out there thinking of using SERVICE MAGIC to get job referals should avoid them at all costs.

They just cost me a small fortune and I didnt even get to quote on a job. They take your card details for membership and retain the details to charge you every time they send through a quote.

I tried to get them to cancel my membership after only a few hours of joining as I got a bad feeling about it but they just kept sending through quotes and trying to charge my card. I ended up cancelling the card with the bank as I knew that was the only way they would stop using it. I did of course email them 3 times with no reply and leave a voice mail message but they didnt help. So anyone out there thinking of it DON'T DO IT.

I have also been informed by a reliable source that the customer just uses Service magic to get a bargin basement quote for a new boiler etc after contacting several other engineers first.

Oh and Service Magic are being investigated in the United States for just google service magic scam and you will find loads of up set people

Last edited by a moderator:
I got ripped off by them, cancelled my account and they are chasing me for money for fake leads and threatening legal proceedings and have levied additional charges on top of the outstanding balance. dreadful company with terrible customer service and now openly admit they cannot qualify leads.. I'd like to know a successful way of a) not paying them for their incompetence and b) how to never deal with them again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Service magic scam How to get reimbursed? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock