Search the forum,

Discuss saunier duval xeon 50ff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

hi lads/ladies

been to a job to day with the person i work with and the above mentioned boiler had an intermittient fault which pointed towards the a/pressure switch after checking with the multimeter.

new pressure switch fitted, fired up fine, then blue a fuse on the pcb, so checked with digital manometer after putting new fuse in and set as per mi's, then nothing, went through fault diagnostics and this time pointed towards faulty faulty fan, went out and fetched one changed it, tested with multimeter all was fine, but this time multimeter was out on the air pressure switch and after going through all mi's instructions problem now pointed towards pcb????

anyone had a problem like this before???

pcb's on order for tommorrow if needed.

thanks.

ouch what a pain yes I have had similar but not on one of those, whats happening with the aps ?

hi mate, changed the pcb today and works a treat, happy customer, and happy me

nice one, happy days that will make your weekend more enjoyable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to saunier duval xeon 50ff in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock