Discuss safety trainers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

northstar

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi all I am after a new pair of decent safety trainers anyone got any recommendations or favourites ?

I've got some De Walt ones, pretty comfy!

Screwfix sell the scruffs ones , they look like Adidas superstars. They are quality :)

yeah their boots don't last htat long either, I only got about 8 months outta both pairs i bought

Strauss direct do some very good boots, trousers, sort shells, gloves.......

I've got the scruffs HALO Saftey trainers. Got them ordered in from TP they where about ÂŁ45
had them about 12 months now. There just starting to get a hole in the side where the toe cap finishes. Thinking of ordering another pair in the next few weeks. Would recommend

I've not had a pair yet that lasts more then 4 months use doing installs, they all seem to wear out after a long day on your knees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to safety trainers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking...
Replies
Views
Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
hi i am currently moving home and i have been told by a plumber that the enc pipework into/out of this gas box would not pass a gas safety test. I...
Replies
Views
If doing safety checks on a new oven. You check the fsd on the hobs are operating within 30seconds. Are modern ovens now mainly thermo electric...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock