Currently reading:
safety trainers

Discuss safety trainers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

northstar

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi all I am after a new pair of decent safety trainers anyone got any recommendations or favourites ?

I've got some De Walt ones, pretty comfy!

Screwfix sell the scruffs ones , they look like Adidas superstars. They are quality :)

yeah their boots don't last htat long either, I only got about 8 months outta both pairs i bought

Strauss direct do some very good boots, trousers, sort shells, gloves.......

I've got the scruffs HALO Saftey trainers. Got them ordered in from TP they where about £45
had them about 12 months now. There just starting to get a hole in the side where the toe cap finishes. Thinking of ordering another pair in the next few weeks. Would recommend

I've not had a pair yet that lasts more then 4 months use doing installs, they all seem to wear out after a long day on your knees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to safety trainers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock