Discuss Riello Photocells in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CWPlumbing

Anyone else getting a lot of failures on new(ish) 3008646 PECs ?
I've just had to change yet another on my own boiler and had quite a few in the last couple of months...

Had a couple go in last few weeks on newish boilers, but nothing out of the ordinary. Held beside a new one in same light the resistances are very different. For such a big lump you would think they'd last longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Riello Photocells in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life, currently waiting on getting on a training course, so just been relying on technical and instructions...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've installed a couple of these boilers for people and so far I've been impressed with them. They are a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock