Search the forum,

Discuss RHINO 3m pipe tube in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine online for about £115.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RHINO 3m pipe tube in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

selling a rhino 3M tube carrier for a friend ,never been used ,wrong product for what he did,was fixed to the van for 18 months with nothing ever...
Replies
Views
J
Dear all just bought this and tried to install yesterday. Item is rubbish. Washer missing from bt which is needed to stop bolt turning. Other...
Replies
Views
John Kilbey
J
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice, I'm planning small extension (3m) but pipes going like this. How they can be moved to pass all regulations? The blue is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock