Discuss Retainer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

voivod

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Have had a call last night from a Hotel wanting me to do Bathrooms but also wanting to putme on a retainer and pay monthly fee for any services required.

Anyone else on one? whats the going rate? wha does it entail?

Never had one before

.Go on your own terms. Monthly fee, for giving priority, plus your normal charge per callout. Include enhancement for out of hours work.
Unless you charge per callout they'll have you at their beck and call 24/7.

.Go on your own terms. Monthly fee, for giving priority, plus your normal charge per callout. Include enhancement for out of hours work.
Unless you charge per callout they'll have you at their beck and call 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Retainer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I waited a while before I posted this as I wanted to see how long the issue would go on for. There is a whistling sound from the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock