Discuss Replace rad valve without draining down? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha, dont rush, if your happy them bungs wont fall out.... my sphincter always goes tight using them, dont know why, never does it when I freeze pipes with the leccie freezer :)

You shouldn't use them bungs on your sphincter!

one thing, sometimes the tank fitting which you bung has small lugs which won't let the bung seal properly. in these cases I keep some blutac in my bung box which I use inside a latex glove to give a good seal.

one thing, sometimes the tank fitting which you bung has small lugs which won't let the bung seal properly. in these cases I keep some blutac in my bung box which I use inside a latex glove to give a good seal.

that read really badly first time round................................ spat some more beer over the dog

I always remember a former member advising a parsnip for bunging tanks.

that read really badly first time round................................ spat some more beer over the dog

I thought same, - blutac, bung box and latex glove after a sphincter has been opened in conversation, - if you pardon the expression!

I thought same, - blutac, bung box and latex glove after a sphincter has been opened in conversation, - if you pardon the expression!

I shall rephrase that lol. I keep blutac in the box I keep my bungs in

sorry john I owe you a beer and your dog a towel

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replace rad valve without draining down? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

F
Does adaptor exist? Hi, looking to move a rad, the original valves will be hidden behind a bath, so I was wanting to leave original valves in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello Plumbers I’ve replaced a 540mm high cast iron rad with 740mm high, like for like but still a 20mm valve extension was required. All was...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock