Search the forum,

Discuss Removing Annoying Message in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

electron

Is it just me that gets rather irked with this message every week that I do not post.
I use the Forum for info, and to possibly give advice.

For the fortunate ones that have never received the message, I mean this
we've noticed you haven't posted for 7 days or more. Perhaps there's a question you want to ask in the Plumbing Forum? - Even better, perhaps there's a question you can answer in there? - Posting a new thread or a reply to an existing one will remove this notice for you.

don't worry about it even Dan the forum big boss gets this message

There's only one way to avoid that message.

Post more often. The forum thrives on input from everyone.

I get some thing like

" please stop posting utter tripe. In the last 7 days you have wasted countless peoples time by writing pap"

I get some thing like

" please stop posting utter tripe. In the last 7 days you have wasted countless peoples time by writing pap"

What I actually said was "For gods sake will you shut the hell up or at least engage your brain first?"

Oops! Just posted a new thread on this topic when looking further down came across this one. Since I have now posted twice in the last 10 minutes, will I now get 14 days without 'Important but very annoying message?'

Last night, I dreamt I had 'this annoying message'? I hope no one tells croppie! Worse still steveb

The reasoning behind starting the thread was to provide a vehicle for easy deletion of the message.
It would be preferable to post in this thread, rather than to supply non effective messages in genuine threads.

By the way I'm not upset at all by the presence of the message, but I like a nice clear screen when viewing forums without a large header at the top of the screen.

pfffffffftttttt,moan about something else,i have never had this message for some bizarre reason

I AM NOT MOANING I am trying to be Helpful.
Does this not equate in welsh

Tut tut tut. Sounds like a moan to me.
I'm sure you have more to worry about than a nice clear screen.

Hmm but you have said it irks you....last time i checked that means to annoy

if you wish to sit in the corner and not help out while reaping the benefits of the forum then just politely say a hello to a new member in the hellos section instead of making a thread about being irked.....

quiet life ehhh?

As I said before.

If you want rid of that message, participate.

If you don't want to participate, put up and shut up.

And the next time you have a sly dig at someone's nationality the way you did then, you won't have to worry about ANY messages from UKPF.

I AM NOT MOANING I am trying to be Helpful.
Does this not equate in welsh
is take the proverbial out of my nationality again sunshine and i will ban your arse forever, equate in english

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Removing Annoying Message in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock