Discuss recommendation And advice are welcome. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Runs cold then they have to turn the tap off and back on again. The only thing I can think of is the flow switch isn’t recognising the demand from store to combi

Do they have any mixer valves?
Showers, TMV's etc?
Could it be a passing valve?
You might have ruled that out already but I thought I'd mention it as I came across a similar issue the other week.

All of them. And isolated each 1 by one. All brand new as I put them in. What was your issue.

Did you try turning the cold to the Boiler off underneath and running a hot tap? there should be nothing flowing as you will undoubtedly know.

My issue was that the Hot water was running but more often than not tepid. Occasionally it was hot and OK.

The Boiler appeared to be running OK and doing what it should do and at first I suspected other things. Turned out to be a passing valve. Not always the same though due to fluctuations in pressure.

Reply to recommendation And advice are welcome. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, I have a customer with a heavily extended semi which now has 4 beds, 2 bathroom and 5 reception rooms. They have started working...
Replies
Views
Hi all Following some advice earlier this year on here, I finally have new boiler due to be fitted soon. I’ll be fitting a low loss header as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to help my mother in law by renovating her bathroom for her as it was in quite a sad state. The bathroom is a very poor attempt at...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock