Discuss Re-routing the flue from my Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks people, appreciate the replies and you're correct, the parts no longer exists.... so end of thread I guess. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Re-routing the flue from my Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am the miserable owner of a Keston C36 boiler. It has had EVERYTHING on it replaced. My questions is, what do I replace it with and...
Replies
Views
I live on the 3rd floor of a 6-story block of flats. (26 flats in total). During the evening when all people are inside their flats and using...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock