Search the forum,

Discuss pumping over problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdodds2004

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just after a bit of advice.

have a main 15he conventional boiler that at the point the pump switches off you get a trickle of water for about 2 seconds in the header tank.

F an E are in correct place with air jec but its about waist height in the airing cupboard. was going to combine the F and E, but wasn't quite sure why its doing it when pump stops.

Does the port valves shut at the same time ?

It has a 3 port so always open to something.

Just as a try leave 3 port on manual heating does it do it then

Could be the way it's piped tho how's vent,feed and pump piped ?

Could be a restriction in the airjec, they're prone to blocking up.

yea still does it. if you leave on heating and just interrupt the power!

yea was going to remove the airjec and combine the F and E

How high is the vent above the F&E tank? Could be a partial blockage in the airjec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pumping over problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock