Discuss Problems with oil fired Heatslave boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonytimms

I have a Worcester Heatslave oil fired combi that yesterday stopped supplying heat to the radiators for apparently no reason at all. The boiler was working fine with all the radiators hot and plenty of hot water from the taps, the pump was running although very hot and the pressure had increased from 1 bar to 2 bar. I opened the valve to decrease the pressure but it made no difference. The boiler kept firing as usual but no hot water was coming out of the back, the hot water and central heating thermostat would not work either. I switched everything off to allow it to cool down but still the same. However this morning it fired up ok and so far everything is working ok. Anybody able to help?

You need to call a technician as it does not sound like a simple problem. Click the link below to find someone in your area.

OFTEC CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problems with oil fired Heatslave boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back