Currently reading:
Problem with Rhino oil fired boiler

Discuss Problem with Rhino oil fired boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scoots3567

Hi,Can anyone provide advice to me? My problem is this. Like many before me, I accidentally allowed my Rhino oil fired heating system to run dry. It's a combi and should heat both hot water and central heating. A friend kindly sorted the subsequent airlock problem with an Allen key, however since then, the boiler heats ONLY the central heating. I can leave it on all day, but no hot water. Not a drop. Not even lukewarm! Plus, the system seems to be using oil at the same rate as previously, so it's not as though it's stopped using the oil up. Can anyone suggest what the problem may be and (please please please!) how to fix it? I'm having to revert to using the electric immersion in the tank for my bairns' baths and THAT is not good for my pocket in the long run!Many thanks to you all,Scoots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem with Rhino oil fired boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock