Search the forum,

Discuss Satchwell 5 2 port power on power off valve in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi first time poster,

My elderly Aunts bungalows heating system, Ideal e type cf floor mounted boiler, yes I know it's ancient however she steadfastly refuses to have it changed even when offered a free boiler grant. Long and short her hot water is now getting boiling hot, I suspect its either this valve or tank thermostat, I have a suitably senior tradesman coming to hopefully replace in a fortnight. However in the short term she cannot be without her heating, can I manually shut off the valve (can use immersion) and how do I get the cover off I can't see any securing screws !! Thanks in advance Satchwell52.JPG
Satchwell52.JPG

Reply to Satchwell 5 2 port power on power off valve in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock