Discuss Pressure testing 63mm gas pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

So went to pressure test this job but the pipe was not installed to regs. They had run yellow mdpe into the building which if I remember correctly is a no.

I do know the gas board do this though when replacing the mains to the meter inside the house with mdpe by pushing it up the old pipe.

So went to pressure test this job but the pipe was not installed to regs. They had run yellow mdpe into the building which if I remember correctly is a no.

I do know the gas board do this though when replacing the mains to the meter inside the house with mdpe by pushing it up the old pipe.
Any pics?

into the building is ok under the building no no

Any pics?

Not the most revealing to be honest. Not much to see.

The pipe goes under the building just to the left

20190109_100429.jpg

20190109_102534.jpg

Reply to Pressure testing 63mm gas pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock