Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss powerflush association water samples in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 84970

I sent off a water sample to get tested but not heard anything from them even after emailing a few times.

Can anyone recommend anywhere else that can test water sample from central heating ?

Most chemical manufacturers do them fernox do

Adey have a testing service . Kop

Screenshot_20181124-205521.png

Reply to powerflush association water samples in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock