Search the forum,

Discuss Power flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32524

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

My name is Duncan. I am a heating engineer from Glasgow. I have recently gone out on my own and have been asked by a customer to power flush their system. It is a Vokera Minute floorstanding combi boiler with old radiators that have in-line valves.

Never done a powerflush and would appreciate any advice.

Regards,

Duncan.

i'd reccomend finding someone who does powerflushing, offer them the job and you tag along to get the experience.

Ring your local Fernox/Sentinel rep and ask them to come on site and demonstrate their machine, they will envitably end up doing the job for you. I met the Scottish Fernox rep in a City Plumbing in Glasgow and I just dug out his card out of my business card sorter (fireman sam lunchbox), name is Simon Docherty, 07770835170

You can get an idea off youtube to be honest they show the general gist , mind you its a vokera so is there any point in power flushing it?

- You can join our association, for free.
- We will give you all the advise you want / need, also for free.
- All advisers have plenty of experience in power flushing and know all the pitfalls and tricks. This should save you from learning the hard way as long as you ask in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flushing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock