Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Potterton netaheat not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchy01

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi chaps. I have a customer with an old netaheat that not firing. When there's a demand fan starts, pilot light but no main burner. It was cycling recently so I have replaced the pcb as I know they are notorious for that and all was fine For a few weeks, now I have a recall X for this. Im guessing it might be the gas valve but wanted to know if any of you have any advice What else to check when I go back?

Thanks in advance.

Are you gsr, pm one of the mods with your number. We can't give gas advise on open forum. (aparantly)

Last edited:
As above

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424977646245.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424977646245.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 36
Thanks Leo and Phil. Actually no need as just got back. Genuine recall as there was a loose connection on pcb. Sorted and only out the house 45 minutes. That's what we like! I willget in touch with the mods though to get on the 'inside'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton netaheat not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock