Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Potterton Netaheat 50e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Had a call out tonight to one of these fan spins fine, have a good spark and pilot lights and stays on .However from that point on i have no gas going through to main burner.Unless i am mistaken the gas valve has gone boiler tho is about 15 years old !!

That's the one that's was the called the profile, you can still get the gas valve part number 907704 ( that's the Honeywell one )

After 15 years I would suspect so. -are you getting 240 at the solenoid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Netaheat 50e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
I have an old Potterton suprima boiler with a hot water tank and pump. We have hot water but no heating, the light on the boiler is showing amber...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock