Discuss Plumbing apprenticeship wanted- in or around the Macclesfield area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scottyb553

Hi, I am 23 and looking for a full time plumbing apprenticeship/assistant position in or around the Macclesfield area. I am currently in my first year at Stockport College studying NVQ level 2 in plumbing and will be proceeding to level 3 once I have finished my second year so I can become gas registered. The course requires me to be in college one day a week and is fully funded. I have over 2 years experience in fitting bathrooms, kitchens and all aspects of plumbing working for a company in Crewe but I am now looking to further my career in a more permanent role. I am hardworking, reliable and confident in my work. I can work well on my own or in a team and interact well with customers. Feel free to contact me for my CV, references or more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing apprenticeship wanted- in or around the Macclesfield area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock