Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Agency Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,:)
I was wondering if anyone knew of any plumbing agency work just on a Saturday or if there is anyone in particular to look out for.

The reason I ask is I'm getting married next year and its getting surprisingly more expensive than we first anticipated.:eek:

I was wondering if anyone knew of any plumbing agency work just on a Saturday or if there is anyone in particular to look out for.

The reason I ask is I'm getting married next year and its getting surprisingly more expensive than we first anticipated.:eek:

If you think getting married is expensive, just wait until you try being married...
:)

make your own business , do it locally and build up a small local friendly part time set up
do older people ..properly etc and church people. they associate and swap info
its dead easy ...
centralheatking

I work as a plumber but also as a water hygienist so I don’t have much of any power kit as work supplies that all.

I have thought about doing bits like that but I have never done anything like it.:eek:

As above do it locally then you will be surprised at how much work comes in from word of mouth. I can’t see a agency wanting someone for just one day a week
Make sure you get insurance you never know when you may need it

Put your foot down on costs with your fiancée- start as you mean to go on, show her who’s boss!

Don’t forget you don’t need to spend a fortune - that’s all boll*cks from the media and an industry that’s designed to empty your pockets.

Your true friends and family just want to see you happy and get a good start, that is not served well by a large debt.

They shouldn’t be impressed by a fleet of fancy cars, unicorn drawn coach, country house venue.... if thy are change your friends.

Mind you a nicely groomed unicorn with ribbons in its tail is quite pretty...

Reply to Plumbing Agency Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock