Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbing Agency Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,:)
I was wondering if anyone knew of any plumbing agency work just on a Saturday or if there is anyone in particular to look out for.

The reason I ask is I'm getting married next year and its getting surprisingly more expensive than we first anticipated.:eek:

Hi all,:)
I was wondering if anyone knew of any plumbing agency work just on a Saturday or if there is anyone in particular to look out for.

The reason I ask is I'm getting married next year and its getting surprisingly more expensive than we first anticipated.:eek:
make your own business , do it locally and build up a small local friendly part time set up
do older people ..properly etc and church people. they associate and swap info
its dead easy ...
centralheatking

I work as a plumber but also as a water hygienist so I don’t have much of any power kit as work supplies that all.

I have thought about doing bits like that but I have never done anything like it.:eek:

As above do it locally then you will be surprised at how much work comes in from word of mouth. I can’t see a agency wanting someone for just one day a week
Make sure you get insurance you never know when you may need it

As above do it locally then you will be surprised at how much work comes in from word of mouth. I can’t see a agency wanting someone for just one day a week
Make sure you get insurance you never know when you may need it
if you are honest reliable and local and competant you are on a winner
chkink

Put your foot down on costs with your fiancée- start as you mean to go on, show her who’s boss!

Don’t forget you don’t need to spend a fortune - that’s all boll*cks from the media and an industry that’s designed to empty your pockets.

Your true friends and family just want to see you happy and get a good start, that is not served well by a large debt.

They shouldn’t be impressed by a fleet of fancy cars, unicorn drawn coach, country house venue.... if thy are change your friends.

Mind you a nicely groomed unicorn with ribbons in its tail is quite pretty...

Reply to Plumbing Agency Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock