Search the forum,

Discuss Plumbers Tips on the original forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Yep good idea will run it up with my training idea

So when did this forum change to this flashy looking format? I prefer the blue theme of the old forum, plus as it was more basic, it was easier to use. There's still a few old hands I knew from the "old" days on here. The mods have all changed though.

So when did this forum change to this flashy looking format? I prefer the blue theme of the old forum, plus as it was more basic, it was easier to use. There's still a few old hands I knew from the "old" days on here. The mods have all changed though.
The first rule of ukplumbersforum, is that you don’t talk about ukplumbersforum:D:D:D

Reply to Plumbers Tips on the original forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
I'm at the stage of my shower replacement where I have a new shower head to screw into the wall pipes. I tried it, turned on the shower, and find...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock