Discuss Plumb centre boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoggy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all
ive been into plumb centre today to get a boiler quote and have been told that they no longer discount boilers and will only price match if I bring a quote in, I think before I was paying £585 for a logic plus 24kw this is now trade book price or matched to £650 from elite fix.
I'm not the biggest of spenders but do about £25000 a year there as its the only place near me, this means joe public can get the boiler for what I get it for now, I get my fittings from Toolstation but this has really ****ed me off today, has anyone else noticed this and what are people's thoughts?
Think I'm going to the local builders merchant and see if they can start doing me a deal.

Told me that other branches have just been giving discounts and that a manager is trying to pull cost in, I couldn't believe what he was saying as it won't give me any incentive to buy from them but I'll have even less if there pulling a fast one and just not giving me any discount.

i use plumb all the time and first i have heard of this thing is wether you spend 500 a year or a million your a customer and they are a shop they need custs coming through the door.

cant see it lasting or they have made a mistake

Sorry mate you say you have been told too? It doesn't make any business sense, ill buy elsewhere if there not giving me discount. Has anyone tried to buy direct from manufacturer if you install a lot of there make?

The new vogue 32kw I was getting £100 off price now it's £960+ vat.

I know plumb seem to change the prices depending on what the weathers like. Can anyone tell me the cheapest place to get a logic plus and vogue from and ill show them the price to match.

As far as i know you cannot buy direct from the manus, they will only go through the merchent network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumb centre boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back