Discuss Plumb Center offers... yea I know, im a sucker :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you guys get your parts and stuff from? I just generally always go parts Center as it's the closest to me so it's just convenience really, I'm aware there not the cheapest but I have an account there, is there much in it to other places like city plumbing

not really spoilt for choice where I live.. plumb center or local suppliers.
I even use some of my old suppliers in London area like Compass and just get it all shipped on a pallet

I no u can get stuff cheaper on line but just means u got to pay up front, I got city plumbing right next to parts Center to be fair but I get on with the lads that work there, and I can take stuff back so think that's the main thing for me

Plumb centre for boiler spares as they have the best stock and next day availability on most things where as city seem to struggle with parts.

9 times out of 10 that's what I'm going for Dave, I did consider opening an account with city plumbing aswell but think I'll just stick with parts Center

boom, ÂŁ30 the lot !
offers still running AFAIK
ÂŁ25 for the pliers and ÂŁ5 for the "grip it's"

View attachment 25517

[video]http://uk.farnell.com/knipex/87-21-250/cobra-waterpump-plier-50mm-250mm/dp/2409589?CMP=KNC-GUK-GEN-SHOPPING-KNIPEX&CAGPSPN=pla&gross_price=true&gclid=Cj0KEQjw5Z63BRCLqqLtpc6dk7gBEiQA0OuhsNyKvFlK ZMNGhIAc0UX0XE-DnXlcA3THq2-0GVl8Q9caAutU8P8HAQ&mckv=y8k7l9UX_dt%7Cpcrid%7C78108382749%7C&CAWELAID=120173390000400733[/video]

Best one for me have 2 for many many years though the teeth are strong and long lasting

They sent me an email the next day saying the item is now obsolete :( obviously its not obsolete, they just removed it from their discounts

I no u can get stuff cheaper on line but just means u got to pay up front, I got city plumbing right next to parts Center to be fair but I get on with the lads that work there, and I can take stuff back so think that's the main thing for me

Gas Appliance Spares in Preston do next day delivery, trade prices if your a RGI. And a free brew machine if you happen to need the part same day.

They sent me an email the next day saying the item is now obsolete :( obviously its not obsolete, they just removed it from their discounts

You can get it off Internet for about the original offer I noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumb Center offers... yea I know, im a sucker :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm remodeling our master bath. We have two 30 inch vanities with a 24 inch open space between them. Drain pipes go down into the basement of...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, my plumb center wireless room thermostat has stopped displaying heat demand icon when heat is on. I have changed batteries and completed a...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, My gravity fed hot water slows to nothing over 30 seconds. when tap turned off for 5 mins, tap will run again for 30 seconds etc. I have...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Old shower (20-30 years) had a Mira Excel installed that split in the inlet - not repairable from what I can see as the inlet pipe is now...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back