Currently reading:
Please help, radiators not working correctly.

Discuss Please help, radiators not working correctly. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frab

I have just moved into a house with a five year old boiler. I have found that there are two radiators which are getting heat going into them from the pipe, but it is not circulating to the radiator atall. One radiator is downstairs and the other is upstairs. They are the only two radiators without a temp regualtor on them. I have bled all radiators in the house and tried the hitting the pipes hard method but to no prevail...! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Best advice is get a plumber in, post on the looking for plumber section on here so you get someone who knows how to sort it and not a cowboy, or ask a family member if they recommend someone. It will be worth it trust me especially with it dropping below zero the coming days.

if one pipe to the rad is getting hot and the pipe the other side is cold you have no flow so open with the head or if stiff take the plastic cap off and open the valve with a pair of grips or a ajustable should do the trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Please help, radiators not working correctly. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back