Search the forum,

Discuss Pgs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone worked for PGS? Free to join... pick your area - kind of , they take a cut - 55% , jobs come in via an app - you do the job repports on the puter , they pay - eventually into your bank .

I think they are trying to break into London, they cover the south and hampstead!

• :stuart:

small print says if u nick thier custards they will sue you

Id be worried about the small print on pinching their customers. Whats to stop the customer being really impressed by you when you attend and making their 'own' choice to use you again in the future??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pgs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This...
Replies
Views
R
Ok, so lots of people kindly participated in the great Intergas Poetry competition. See this thread for details. There are two prizes - the main...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
CONTRACT DECISION DATE: MONDAY 2ND JULY 2012 Hi my name is James Steven from MTM Group UK, I have been speaking to companies within the area over...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock