Search the forum,

Discuss Pdq machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjt

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Are they worth it
barclays have offered £25 a month and 1.5% transaction fee

I would say they are if you are doing loads of small jobs everyday.

i find most happy to pay cash or cheque so I haven't got one.
Also another overhead.

Not at that price.

Depends on how much your going to use it, I suppose.

If only occasionally get a pay as you go one.

If more often and with larger transactions take a look at some others.

Not at that price.

Depends on how much your going to use it, I suppose.

If only occasionally get a pay as you go one.

If more often and with larger transactions take a look at some others.
payg ? Not seen those - must google better

You can now get chip and pin or chip and signature readers without monthly charges, just a percentage fee per transaction. If anyone is interested, I can point you in the direction. You will need a bank account ( doesn't have to be a business account either).

We have a forum sponser called card save ! Many of the plumbers on here use them ! Great service ! System3 sorted out the deal and sponsorship with them but if you need any questions answered ask him !

Contact Cardsave who are a forum sponsor by clicking on their link. They are offering UKPF members a discount.

I don't take cheques and only take cash or card payments. I've eliminated cash flow problems and rubber cheques completely plus I get paid immediately.

So what if there's a small fee? Multiply the amount of hours you spend by your hourly rate chasing up overdue payments and you'll find a card machine very good value!

If you take lots of card then go for the monthly payment and smaller transaction fee. If you only take the odd card payment then go for a pay as go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pdq machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock