Discuss output condensing fluid from boiler running onto Asbestos? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong forum.

My carport has an asbestos cement roof. We are looking to get a new boiler fitted which means having a pipe running out side to allow the fluid to run off.

would there be an issue of this running onto the asbestos?

The condensate should be taken to a drain. There will be a way to do it even if it involves using a condensate pump.

If possible it is better to site the condensate internally to prevent freezing. See if there is any possibilty of doing so.

Yeah, you can run it into the soil stack. That is the prefered choice. Your installer will know all about this, and how it should be run, and the suitable trap that should be used etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to output condensing fluid from boiler running onto Asbestos? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone have any feedback as to which is best. Running the pipe from the outdoor gas meter to a new boiler on an outside wall or run...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock