Discuss Outdoor gas lamps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midge

I've been asked if I would service some platform lamps of a preserved railway, just greasing of the taps and generally cleaning and adjusting.

I am Gas Safe registered of course but does anyone have any thoughts about specific ACS modules that could apply that I should be aware of?

I don't think the ventilation will be a problem :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Outdoor gas lamps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am considering retraining as a gas safe engineer through enrolling on a course that includes 5 weeks of classroom learning...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hello to the forum, I just thought I would share this response from GAs-safe.. I had occasion to suspect that an install was dangerous by a non...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock