Currently reading:
old baxi gas fire boiler

Discuss old baxi gas fire boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lwcrs2001

hello people, i am after any sort of advice on my old baxi gas fire. i will be replacing it soon when i can afford it. but for now just would like some information regarding it. It all works fine and i have notice that the rads up stairs do not get really hot so ive have a look at the f&e tank in my loft and notice alot of sludge in it, so i am going to drain the system, clean f&e tank, fill back up, add some cleaner, run heating for a while, re drain then fill and add inhibitor to it. what i wanted to know aswell, when i was looking around the system i have notice 4no pipes going in to the back of the gas fire, in which i only thought it would have a flow and return. i can not see a 3port valve anyway near my cylinder, just a pump for heating. Do baxi have their flow and return for heating and flow and return for the coil on my cylinder. Hope i have explained it well and havent made myself look like a idiot, and any help much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to old baxi gas fire boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back