Discuss OI!!!!! Supper Plumb!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

Now you're in sunshine you've three tasks!

1. Tell us your real name.

2. Post up a picture of you and your young lady with you cut out of it.

3. Shout a round in!

Croppie's getting thirsty!

Mines a cup of tea tonight as I'm on call. You stick a whisky behind the bar for tomorrow!

Expose your nipple and lift the leg of your pants up... Croppie knows what I mean. ;)

2. Post up a picture of you and your young lady with you cut out of it.

durdy bastid

I've been out with my bro tonight as he's over from Ireland. Been on the soco as you call it supper.

Get us a few more in, the night is but young!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OI!!!!! Supper Plumb!!!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd...
Replies
Views
S
We had an incident of estate water pipe burst and united utility had to fix the issue for the whole estate and this time we didnt have much water...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
Hi, First post and I hope its not a stupid question, we have a Baxi 105e combi connected up to a Honeywell CM927 and BRD91 which has been...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock