Discuss Obsolete Twyford Toilet Seat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have been trying to source a new toilet seat that has square top fixings to replace one that has broken. Twyford have confirmed that they no longer produce or sell them. However, I cannot move the screws that are holdings the fixings to the toilet bowl. Does anyone know of a retailer that might stock an obsolete toilet seat with square fixings?
IMG_20180716_093041.jpg

20180809_132100.jpg

Looks to me that any universal bog seat will go on there. Just get ur junior hacksaw out and some grips and cut thro the bolts a mini wizzed will also do it then off to one of the big sheds for a universal big seat

Reply to Obsolete Twyford Toilet Seat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now...
Replies
Views
Hi! Hoping for a bit of help! Thought I had an easy job of changing my toilet seat however it seems to be more challenging than I thought. It...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, sorry to have to post this but we got a new bathroom a few months ago and the toilet seat was loose at one side. The cistern is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Serel Toilet however the seat has broken and i am unable to find the exact replacement for it or replacement toilet seats with the...
Replies
Views
Just moved house. Need to change the seat on this toilet, but after buying 3 (that did not fit), and spending around 6 hours trawling the web, I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock