Search the forum,

Discuss Unable to find this specific toilet seat in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have a Serel Toilet however the seat has broken and i am unable to find the exact replacement for it or replacement toilet seats with the same fittings.

Can anyone please advise on what the model number could be, as can't find it on the seat, have looked inside the toilet and there are some numbers but when i google them, nothing comes up.

Attachments

• IMG-20220712-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20220712-WA0005.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20220712-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20220712-WA0007.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Unable to find this specific toilet seat in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi, as the title suggests i need help finding this type of toilet seat, i ordered one but completely forgot to check distance between fittings and it didn't fit. The distance between the fittings for the toilet is 260mm and its for a wall hung toilet. i can't seem to find anything similiar.
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a wobbly toilet seat… it’s a back to wall toilet and whilst one fixing is secure the other is not, and it looks like the fitter didn’t really attach it all. How do I go about fixing this please! The seat in question is from Qualitex.
Replies
Views
Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now and was a french type one. Are the obsolete now, and only top or bottom connection fixings exist or are they source from a website possibly.? Any...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Doers anyone know how to remove this toilet seat? It has no push buttons or caps that I can see and I am trying to fathom out how to tighten it! Any help appreciated!
Replies
Views
A
I have a RAK toilet and seat, the seat keeps coming loose on one side, I tighten the screw but it doesn't last long. My question is will a replacement screw cure the problem or will I need to get a new seat?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock