Discuss Norway in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I regularly work with a couple of swedes, what are you after

Info about living over there !
We are planning summer trip to see what is like in Norway and Sweden !And also to see if there is jobs for Heating engineers .

Last edited:
NORWAY= A prime example of a small nation that looks after it's citizens. They set up a oil fund years ago while our UK government spent it on failing policies year after year. A great prosperous wee country and the people are very friendly, I've got friends there who love it there.
A blue print for how an Independent Scotland would be.

One of my best mates is a fishhead, lives just outside Oslo. If you have specific questions I can certainly ask him for you.

I am interest to find is there jobs for Heating engineers ! What type of heating systems they use and is it gas/oil/or renewable type ! Can UK citizen just go and start work or need to apply for visa , I've wife and 3 years old boy+ we expecting next baby boy next February ? Do they speak english over there or must learn there local language ? I have million more Q but this will do to start from !

Thank you !!!!

Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Norway in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello to everyone.Im a newbie here. plumbing & heating+GSR engineer.
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock