Discuss non-related plumbing rant but not a happy chappy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
well im well aware its 1.40am and I'm a bit drunk myself, but just got home about 30 mins ago to find out that my neighbours have been attacked by 2 guys and 2 girls(around my age 20-25). They are around 60 and the man I usually pass work to him as he fixes washing machines which i can't do, but anyway they were attacked in their own front garden and he has a gash in his head and it was the 2 girls that done the most damage. I was out having a good time enjoying the sun with mates, but if i was home at the time i can guarantee i would of battered both the girls(more like hairys as they are known locally) and probably battered the 2 boys aswell, but anyway i'm peeved off so thought i'd rant here!!!! it all happened because they asked them politely to move from the front of their house, and they attacked them !!! makes my blood boil !! why not pick on someone their own age and see what happens to them the wee junkie scum !! sorry for the language mods/admins but im proper peeved and i'm ready to crack some skulls

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolute scum, going by the way the courts are going, even if they get caught they will probably get let off and yer neighbour will be probably be prosecuted on some inane charge, The law is completely wrong and as I see it this Scum would only understand one result and that is a trip in the back of a transit with cable ties, a gag, and a sandbag over their heads, taken somewhere quite and taught the error of their ways with a damned good royal kicking

How about a spot of water boarding? Seems to work for the CIA.

lol you can't beat a drunken rant:drunk:, but it is a disgrace though.This is a quiet street aswell, but up the road is a place full of scum, they were sitting on his front steps waiting on a taxi and when they asked them to move they attacked them!! To be honest the birds would of desereved a right good kickin and I would dish out that justice lol wouldnt hesitate to hit some of the so called women around here :p

lets hope they didnt hurt their hands when they attacked him or theyll be claiming compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to non-related plumbing rant but not a happy chappy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
A LL cert costs around £50 in my area for 2 appliances. I find that I am really struggling to complete it in an hour to make it worthwhile for...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock