Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss non paying beggars in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

been chasing a customer for payment fm back in dec, now he asks for full breakdown of invoice for a service/repair call!!!!!

I hate them ,all you can do is repeat what you said before and offer to proceed with small claims if payment not received in 5 days. You no they are taking the **** when after 3 months they ask for a breakdown when they have had the invoice for that period!! doh

still having made the threat looks like I'll have an hour on the laptop on friday!!

bung him in lame. its an easy enough process and it will teach him not to be a t it in the future when he finds himself paying costs and interest too

biggest 'cop out' ever , waits 3 months and then wants a breakdown. If there was a problem he would have asked for a breakdown the day he got the invoice.
No sympathy with people like that .. send the boys round !!!

Tell him a breakdown will incur a ridiculous administration fee. Or better still just ignore him and take him to court

Give him a run down and then include a monthly late payment fee and fuel for revisits

More like run him down and then make his boiler breakdown.

Death to all non paying filth.

chain your disco to his boiler(works very well if its a external) hows that for a full breakdown

Its just business.

Do the court paperwork and send it in. Don't take it personally.

doesnt always feel that way, but I'll be sat at the laptop saturday filling it out, didnt get paid on the last one, but those county court judgements can ruin your chance of future credit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to non paying beggars in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock