Discuss Noken One compact soft close Toilet Seat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

olliewb

I have re-ordered a NK one compact soft close seat as the old one had broken (for NK compact WC set - free standing), the new seat is a slightly updated model with different hinges and fixing pins.

I need to get the old fixing pins out of the toilet itself but when I unscrew them there is obviously some form of locking nut underneath. There seems no easy way of getting underneath to release them, is there an easy way to do this? or is it remove the toilet seat from the wall?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks

hacksaw the original ones out and use compression fixings inserted from the top of the pan, talk to a plumbers merchant about what I am on about and theyll give you the correct fittings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noken One compact soft close Toilet Seat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock