Discuss News reporter hit by stop sign in storm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Lads, go on YouTube and write in
News reporter Teresa Mannion hit by stop sign.

Itll ill crack ye up

happy Christmas lads

[video=youtube;_a3bmxibB-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a3bmxibB-8[/video]

Aye, must have hurt like hell, not as much as my ribs from laughing

Aye, must have hurt like hell, not as much as my ribs from laughing

:D first watch thought it was cgi as the sound was too good but dont know

I posted it a couple of weeks ago. The videos a fake - but still - the notion is funny hah

Ah lads I'm afraid it's a fake. Newcastle Phil is spot on.
It's still funny though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to News reporter hit by stop sign in storm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Just registered with the site in the hope that someone might be able to help. We've got a Worcester Greenstar 37cdi Combi hooked up to...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
N
Well finally a bit of good news, I haven't been around on the fourm for a while was probally last year! Anyway the last time I was on I was going...
Replies
Views
Niallmat
N
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock