Discuss New worcester 35kw CDI system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

What a brilliantly engineered bit of kit. 1 week old and the plastic tat hath failed

d21b1116e02630813cc533999baaef72.jpg

Nothing to do with you being heavy handed? It just fell off?! I've had this conversation with my son tonight!

No I popped it out of case as its flooded garage next to this heap of junk
8e673a872b778e18efb0d4dabd621b6c.jpg

Yep. Shame specified 40kw heat only with 35mm 20l exp and magna1 but hey!

Did you get him/her to take you out for a spin?

You need to be careful the lead off the gauge doesn't come into contact with the pump, bad design that but thought it sat in a clip now.

Your a true worcester fan really guy..... I was gonna say what AP said about being heavy handed lol.
your right the gauge and housing is a bad design.

Your a true worcester fan really guy..... I was gonna say what AP said about being heavy handed lol.
your right the gauge and housing is a bad design.
There is nothing on any of them that is good design. Subbed to a mate fitting a junior on Monday and the minute it was filled up and running the copper tail from the composite hydroblock to the hot out coupler on the bracket was leaking from the oring and clip composite end. took the tail out greased the oring and put it back and that seemed to get it.
I dont like fitting boilers I have to assemble and repair straight out of the box. I will never understand what there fascination is with the stupid back bracket and hidding regularly changed or serviced components in inaccessible locations. Why they cant use a case that doesnt need 2 screws at the top I dont know. And the stupid junior bottom screws in those plastic housings that are angled up slightly what a load of $h1t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New worcester 35kw CDI system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back