Discuss New Van! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
New Van.jpg

Ordered it today, will be with us in 2 weeks. So excited!!

I'd love a van you can stand up in but parking in some areas here is at a premium I'd end up 3-4 streets away in some parts of town

Lol I know what you mean. Around Lincoln it's not too bad for parking. Turning the thing round is somewhat tricky though, streets are pretty narrow. I have mastered the 100 point turn!

We are getting a dog soon. Will that deter them?

Not sure if you hear this too often, I really shouldn't comment but......that's huge!!

I'd love a van you can stand up in but parking in some areas here is at a premium I'd end up 3-4 streets away in some parts of town

I would love a bigger van than my transporter, but any bigger and I wouldn't ever be able to find anywhere to park the bloody thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Van! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi folks I’ve got a job today where I’m out in the middle of nowhere and the complaint is water passing into the toilet pan constantly. Now I...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock