Currently reading:
New Van!

Discuss New Van! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
New Van.jpg

Ordered it today, will be with us in 2 weeks. So excited!!

I'd love a van you can stand up in but parking in some areas here is at a premium I'd end up 3-4 streets away in some parts of town

Lol I know what you mean. Around Lincoln it's not too bad for parking. Turning the thing round is somewhat tricky though, streets are pretty narrow. I have mastered the 100 point turn!

We are getting a dog soon. Will that deter them?

Not sure if you hear this too often, I really shouldn't comment but......that's huge!!

I'd love a van you can stand up in but parking in some areas here is at a premium I'd end up 3-4 streets away in some parts of town

I would love a bigger van than my transporter, but any bigger and I wouldn't ever be able to find anywhere to park the bloody thing.

Get 18wheeler with two shipping containers bolted to it. "Mobile workshop" pay the driver to just drive around the block all day to avoid parking fines!'v

Yup all sorted. Just got to find time to take off from work to get it sorted out though. It's all up and ready though! Going to take a week off when I am back off holiday in July to get it all sorted out.

We had to negotiate on size. For my wife size isn't everything :)

Annoyingly, when I put up a 14x10' shed we agreed on she said it wasn't as big as she thought it was going to be. Don't you hate women...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Van! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock