Discuss New to the gas industry !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willowjaws

Hi all,

Im 10years to late in starting in the gas industry,was going to do it after i left school but got a job in the print printing national newspapers and after 9 years there got made redundant and have finally decided to start what i wish i had done 10years ago.
Just after some advice really as i have a few friends who are gas engineers working for National Grid,Carillon and British Gas and after much advice from them,i thought i give this forum a go !

obviously due to having a mortgage i wont be able to do the 2-3years+ at college,so im going to do a New Entrant Complete Gas Training package with a company called ABLE SKILLS who are based in Dartford and was wondering what people's thoughts were on them as i've heard a lot of good things about them.

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New to the gas industry !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock