Discuss New rule,s starting April. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys just like your thoughts on the changes starting in April, (Boiler Plus Program) regards weather compensation & other controls that must be fitted, even the customer cant refuse to have them, what's it going to add to the cost of an install ?

Hi guys just like your thoughts on the changes starting in April, (Boiler Plus Program) regards weather compensation & other controls that must be fitted, even the customer cant refuse to have them, what's it going to add to the cost of an install ?

More Ballcocks!

arnt trvs and a room stat going to mandatory now ?

Just use your Engineers discretion and treat everything on its own merits.

All through my working life ‘THEY’
Change their mind about all sorts. Then once they have it’s the law and you will be imprisoned for not doing it! Or that’s what ‘THEY’ tell you.
Then ‘THEY’ change it back again or to something completely different. I get tired of hearing it tbh Shaun.
Most of it has been done before.

Rant over.

Not sure mate. I fit them in my installs anyway. But stopped reading when I realised my installs are covered because of the smart controls that I fit most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New rule,s starting April. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Back