Search the forum,

Discuss New reliable combi, what would you fit in your own home. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ecowarm where did you get your intergas 24/18 combi, vertical flue with lead slate flashing kit, remote fixing kit and outdoor weather comp sensor for £832 inc vat. i'm looking for same, to replace my ravenheat csi 85t (junk) thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
hi ecowarm where did you get your intergas 24/18 combi, vertical flue with lead slate flashing kit, remote fixing kit and outdoor weather comp sensor for £832 inc vat. i'm looking for same, to replace my ravenheat csi 85t (junk) thanks in advance

PM sent Bill

Surpriced I'm first to say Main. Cheap, simple, reliable. If I had the extra money I may fit a Worcester CDI. The Main and Worcester customer service is amongst the best out there and their reps have done great favours for us so I like to maintain these relationships.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont forget genguskarn you will more then likely need your system flushing/cleaning as well.

i have a baxi dutoec in my house and its what i recommend to my customers ,

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New reliable combi, what would you fit in your own home. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock