Discuss New Member - active DIYer who probably understands just enough to get into trouble in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stuii

Hi all

I have been just about coping with small repairs, extensions to my plumbing for a while. I am a physics teacher so can understand a lot of the theory, especially the electrical side, but have no real world experience. So as the title says, I can get into trouble.

I do know when to call in the experts, and have done so many times (and always if gas is involved).;)

I joined for specific help with my Vaillant boiler (see thread), but will stay and see what I can learn.

I look forward to talking with you.

Regards

Stuart

Re: New Member - active DIYer who probably understands just enough to get into troubl

Hello physics teacher.
One of my favourite subjects.
Deb

Re: New Member - active DIYer who probably understands just enough to get into troubl

welcome along

Hi Stuii and welcome to the forums...regards Turnpin:uhoh2:

failed a level physics, my teacher was straight out of Oxford and forgot we hadnt got to his level of training, it took a mechanical engineer 10 minutes at agricultural college to explain vectors and hydraulics and make it as clear as a bell, something my physics teacher never managed in 2 years. If you promise to use practical rather than theoretical training/examples for your students youll be welcome here :)

Welcome stuii!

I have a question the mr teacher...
When Albert Einstein masterbates is it a stroke of genius?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Member - active DIYer who probably understands just enough to get into trouble in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock