Search the forum,

Discuss New build site work price work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone on here do price work on new build sites? Or run a company that offers their employees price work on sites?
I may have a new build project coming up and want to know what sort of prices people are being paid so I know what I need to offer. Ideally if anyone had a full price list it would be helpful

Feel free to private message me if you don't want to discuss on open forum.

I dont have price list but we use to get,

7 pound per rad
20 per piece of China
30 for bath
85 for unvented cylinder
Pound per meter of pipe
85 for boiler
35 for kitchen sink
10 for gas test
10 for drain test

That's all I can remember, use to earn 800 to 1000 a week but had to work hard for it.

FM you made someone wealthy , at those prices you need to go some to earn your that sort of money, you will be burnt out before your time bud slow up it's a long long road and you want to be able to get to the end not buried along the way. Kop

I dont have price list but we use to get,

7 pound per rad
20 per piece of China
30 for bath
85 for unvented cylinder
Pound per meter of pipe
85 for boiler
35 for kitchen sink
10 for gas test
10 for drain test

That's all I can remember, use to earn 800 to 1000 a week but had to work hard for it.
Shocking prices if you imagine what the companies must have earned on you

Done everything in my time bud it's not the install that kills ya it's the lugging your gear from plot to plot through ankle high mud and s--- and the core & angle drilling , £85 for a boiler or unvented cylinder is a joke you will need to fit 3 a day I know the prices my son does that type of work you can earn good money but it's a young mans game not for a dinosaur like me. Kop

I would never do it now but it is easier now with pre plumbed cylinders. The hardest part is dealing with other trades.
You load your plot out then as you start chippie walks in and decides to do the skirting .
Sod that rather plod through the day earn less

Reply to New build site work price work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi what is a rough guide cost for labour only in a typical 4 bed house new build in england Air source heat pump with Unvented cylinder Underfloor heating ground floor amd Underfloor heating 1st floor 1 Bathroom 2 ensuites Just a rough guide price thanks
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some domestic and new builds here and there. Sole trader working for numerous different companies. Been thinking that maybe it's time I started my own...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will be privately owned by individual buyers, a guy on-site pointed out that the plumbing is wrong on the properties as a perspective buyer I’d like to know...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not very convenient. I’ll be looking to sell on once completed and people basically expect a bathroom per bedroom these days 🙄 so need to get creative. As...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock